header

Friday, June 24, 2011

four months old!

Dear G,
You turned four months old this week!! I seriously can't believe how fast this is all going. I'm sure in [what feels like] 2 days I'll be watching you walk across a stage, shaking principals' hands and receiving a diploma. People say it goes by fast, and I'm now one of those people. As I was putting you down for a nap a few minutes ago I thought to myself how soon you'll be eating food, going on the potty, dating boys, keeping me up at night in worry...I'm not ready for that. I'm not even ready for you to start crawling.
As a four month old:
  • You weighed in at 13 lbs 4.5 oz, 50%
  • You were 26.3 inches tall, 98%
  • You can roll to your front and back!
  • You have laughed like a big girl on several occasions and it's soooo cute. I can't get enough they aren't just little giggles--they are real laughs!
  • You are getting very, very good at holding things and are becoming an expert grabber...even at things laid out in front of you--you go get them.
  • You are getting up to eat once a night. This is not very cool because you had been sleeping through the night!
  • You go to bed around 7 and fall asleep around 7:30. You eat somewhere between 3:45-4:30, and sleep until 6:30...if I'm lucky!
  • You take 3 naps a day, that last about an hour.
  • You love being propped up and have very recently started pulling yourself forward. Your abs are getting super strong!
  • You still love splashing in the bath and going for walks. You still love books.
  • Your new favorite toy is a little pink ball received in your goodie bag from the birthday party we attended last weekend.
  • You are putting anything into your mouth- even my chin if I get too close!
  • There are still no teeth cutting through, despite the occasional bout of teething.
  • You do not like shots.
  • You are fascinated by wind and trees. Being outside is a favorite.
  • I'm positive you are seeing all different colors now and are showing a preference for pink and orange.
  • You are currently preferring your left hand. We'll see how that pans out.

We love you very much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Have a great day!