header

Monday, June 23, 2014

Helper tiger and picnic

(Should have posted last week, lame blogger!) 
Our summer has been going along swimmingly aside from some stress, a cr repair, and a sinus infection bug that went through the house.
I'm going to try to post more here...so lately we've been....
Picnicking (mostly I pack our picnic but yesterday we had coupons and went against clean eating for a convienient and yummy chik fil a dinner)

Trying to fish as a family. Pretty challenging with young ones and a terrible fisher wife. Nice memories though.

Working. I have been doing a lot of happy family work and the kids usually come with me to small things. 

Reading. Summer reading program is in full swing and j is even growing in his attention span. He loves Pete the cat and llama llama! 

Cooking. Clean eating has been a year habit now, and it's awesome. Ie definitely gotten into a grove with the cooking and meal planning. It's just expensive. Anyone that tells you they eat clean and well on a cheap budget is crazy. There's no going back though. I can't let myself but anything with crap in it. It's shocking how well I shop the perimeter, except at target, yo'. I've been feeling generally great about myself and it's really only if we are traveling and I've not been eating well or if I've not been able to work out that my body image gets out of wack.

And then there's my helper tiger!
Check out her folding skills, to the left of my trifold are her half folded small towels. Love her!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Have a great day!