As a four month old:
- You weighed in at 13 lbs 4.5 oz, 50%
- You were 26.3 inches tall, 98%
- You can roll to your front and back!
- You have laughed like a big girl on several occasions and it's soooo cute. I can't get enough they aren't just little giggles--they are real laughs!
- You are getting very, very good at holding things and are becoming an expert grabber...even at things laid out in front of you--you go get them.
- You are getting up to eat once a night. This is not very cool because you had been sleeping through the night!
- You go to bed around 7 and fall asleep around 7:30. You eat somewhere between 3:45-4:30, and sleep until 6:30...if I'm lucky!
- You take 3 naps a day, that last about an hour.
- You love being propped up and have very recently started pulling yourself forward. Your abs are getting super strong!
- You still love splashing in the bath and going for walks. You still love books.
- Your new favorite toy is a little pink ball received in your goodie bag from the birthday party we attended last weekend.
- You are putting anything into your mouth- even my chin if I get too close!
- There are still no teeth cutting through, despite the occasional bout of teething.
- You do not like shots.
- You are fascinated by wind and trees. Being outside is a favorite.
- I'm positive you are seeing all different colors now and are showing a preference for pink and orange.
- You are currently preferring your left hand. We'll see how that pans out.
We love you very much!!