header

Thursday, March 05, 2015

Paleo Pancakes {clean kaylene version} (grain free, added sugar free,dairy free)

If you've been paleo long then you know what's up about egg and banana pancakes. They are the fastest fun brekkie to throw together for my kids (but I much prefer the paleo banana muffins found here)

The other day when I made my dairy free paleo fruit dip, I had waaaaay too much left over and I wasn't sure how it'd keep in the fridge. So I said, I bet this can turn into pancakes super easily. So I took some that dip, added 2 eggs and voila! A variety of the egg/banana pancake that I LOVE!

Paleo Naturally Protein Packed Pancakes 

(I am not into protein powders)

3 ripe bananas
4 eggs
1/2 almond butter
1/8 - 1/4 c cacao (depending on your preferences)
dash of salt and cinnamon

blend all ingredients in a bowl using immersion blender (or utilize food processor / blender). Pour onto hot griddle or pan greased with some ghee or coconut oil. Cook like regular pan cakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Have a great day!