header

Friday, November 15, 2013

Painting date for year 5

Next week my husband and I will celebrate our 5 year anniversary. Where has the time gone??

Several months ago I booked us a BYOB painting class with a groupon. I love to paint and BYOB is right up my husbands alley, so I figured it'd be fun! For Valentines Day 2011 we did a painting together (at home) and I think we both really enjoyed it...so even though my husband wasn't thrilled when I told him we were going to do this official painting date, he had a good time :)

The problem was the whole day was pretty horrible & I've been very stressed lately. We needed to pick up food on our way there and didn't have time, so I was starving. I blamed nearly everything on my husband and we were barely speaking by the time we got there. Ugh. Luckily, as with all things, we got over it and the evening wasn't a complete wash. 

I seriously love painting. I just like being creative, artistic, etc

And you know what? My husband is better at it! I love him so much.

I'm very expressive in life, but even the instructor commented how expressive he is on canvas. He may not be too expressive with words or emotions (very often), but with painting he is waaaay better than me!

Take a look!




Love you honey! Excited for our anniversary dinner next week and I promise to be in a better mood. Thanks for forgiving my faults
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Have a great day!