header

Monday, June 11, 2012

Where have I been?

My mom (that is, G's Grammy) has been in town since this past Tuesday. We've been having lots of fun, just hanging out and playing together. We also went down to the Bay Area Discovery Museum in Sausalito, CA, on Saturday. I'll give you a full review of the kid's museum when I have more non-family time...but suffice it to say, I highly recommend taking your kiddos to the Discovery Museum if you are ever in the Bay Area! It was super fun--even though I didn't feel good at all. I'm not sure if I had a tummy bug, or if it was just the new baby...I am feeling a bit better now, though.
My husband and I also went to a movie for the first time in six months. We saw the Avengers on Saturday. It was such an AWESOME movie--have you seen it??? First off, the action was great and the script was fun! That Tony Stark makes me laugh all the time. Then there's Hawkeye--tell me you didn't think he was dreamy?? My husband also said, "it's one of the best movies ever!" :-)

Other things...
We will hopefully hear the baby's heartbeat tomorrow at my first real appointment.
My dad comes tomorrow--but not until later in the evening.
We have a mini-trip to Yosemite National Park later in the week. My husband is off work Thursday - Monday. I cannot wait!
G's cutting her tenth tooth!
G's been having separation anxiety at the gym lately--bummer. She did great for the first two days, but I guess the newness has worn off. Some days I don't even get half a work out in, but we'll keep trying. She really needs the interaction with other kids, and I do enjoy exercising. At this point though, it is honestly more about her socialization. She can get up to two hours of play-time there each day...for $50 a month...that's pretty cheap. She rarely makes it to 45 minutes, though, so hopefully that gets better soon. I'd like it if she would play with other kids her age (and a bit older) for about an hour and a half 4 or 5 days a week.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Have a great day!