header

Monday, March 19, 2012

Menu Plan Monday


I'm not doing very well with attempting a budget for California grocery shopping. I am 2 for 2 at over $150/week. I can justify it away, but the fact remains the same, our grocery spending MUST get lower. This week will be different. I'm finally starting to feel normal again, so I hope that spills over to my grocery shopping. I know it sounds crazy, but having my own vehicle here really makes a big difference for 'normalcy.'

Here are our dinners for the week:

cut my pepper into a fun flower shape prior to eating
Monday: Left over Stuffed Bell Peppers from yesterday (check out the recipe I shared!)
Tuesday: Chicken Fried Rice or Fried Rice with Chicken
Wednesday: frozen pizza after the baby goes to bed, while we watch Modern Family :-)
Thursday: leftovers
Friday: fish & fries (yes, again)
Saturday: I'm hoping for a picnic at a Livermore winery!
Sunday: Sloppy Joes & homemade crispy fries

Thanks for checking out my meal plan, see more at OrgJunkie.com

1 comment:

  1. Those peppers sound delicious! I am definitely going to have to try that recipe soon. Good luck getting the budget lowered. It is definitely harder to keep the grocery bill in order in a new place, especially when it's a new place with a higher cost of living!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! Have a great day!