header

Saturday, March 17, 2012

St. Patrick's Day changed my life

I'm not making it up; without St. Patrick's Day I wouldn't be married to my wonderful soul mate.
Five years ago, as of 2 am central time, I met my husband at a St. Patrick's Day party. You can read more about our story in the post I did for Valentine's Day about Our Love Story. If you like romantic movies, I think you'd love our story. I really think it's better than at least half of the Lifetime movies out there.

While it's not our wedding anniversary, I will always think of St. Patrick's Day as 'our anniversary' because it's the day our lives changed completely. Neither of us were looking for a spouse, but that's exactly what we got.

I love green, I love Irish, I love the lack of snakes in Ireland, and I love St. Patrick's Day.

Most of all I love my husband!

Shamrock tattoo (the words are Italian "forever")

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Have a great day!