header

Friday, July 22, 2011

Check out the changes!

Dear readers,
I spent a LOT (too much) time today making my blog look a little better. My hope is to take it somewhere cool & profitable. I've added a spot on the side where you can "grab my button" and add it to your website/blog so that people can click on it and get to my site. I hope you choose to take it! Let me know if you do, and I can "grab" yours! I also made a fancy header (although it's not centered on the page as I had hoped...stupid blogger). Hope you like it!

Also, if you do nothing else, PLEASE PLEASE click on the banner for "We're on the Fence" (on the right side) as that will help my blog get a higher ranking on a blog compilation site. It's not an add or anything, it's a way for my blog to get noticed. Thanks :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Have a great day!