Dear Readers (few that you are),
I'm seriously wanting to grow my blog. From a lot of googling and researching there are a few things I need to do.
1. Get my own domain. This will have to wait until funds become available. It'll cost about 10$ for the site name and ~8-10$ for monthly hosting fee. I don't want to shell out the cash until I'm making revenue from this site, first.
2. Social network my 'boo-heiney' off to increase traffic. Please 'like' my blog's Facebook page and share it with all your friends. I used to have a twitter but closed it because I never used it...guess I need to jump back on the bandwagon.
3. Post often & on-theme blogs. Letters from Momma's theme is parenting & family life. See below.
4. Blog surf & comment to increase traffic back to my site.
5. Increase my traffic over all to get a higher google page rating so traffic is thereby increased more.
These are a few of my own plans:
1. Have a daily theme so readers know what to expect, and I can link up with other bloggers.
2. Earn money from ads and sponsored posts.
3. Host a weekly or bi-monthly giveaway to help other moms learn about cool products & my family's opinion on them.
4. Set aside a certain amount of time for blogging but don't go over it so that it doesn't cut into my outside life, especially Baby G.
Here's what I'm thinking for my weekly themes:
Monday: Menu Monday as seen on Vanderbilt Wife. Post my weekly food plans & link up to Organization Junkie. This should also help me stick to our food budget too. Double win.
Tuesday: letters to baby G day. Write my precious daughter a letter about her past week. I chose Tuesdays because they are her week anniversary. Next week she will be 23 weeks old!
Wednesday: wordless Wednesday as seen on a variety of blogs, I'd want to link up to them. Post only pictures.
Thursday: thoughtful Thursday. I'd like to post the thoughts I've been having about parenting & choices affected by being a parent.
Friday: this day would be my proposed give away day, I need to work on that. For now it could be the giveaways I'm entering.
Weekend: one day of the weekend I will post that week's set of roses & thorns.
So, what do you think??? I want you guys to start commenting! You can do so without needing to sign in! Just click comment & leave your thoughts & name...of course you can log in or leave your own blog's URL too!