header

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Wednesday's rose/thorn

Wednesday's rose: G and I had to run to target to pick up some Huggies Pure & Natural because we're not CD'ing on our trip to the Ohio River. So despite my attempts to get us in the shortest check out line, we found ourselves in the slowest moving one. Apparently it was her first day. Needless to say, we were stationary in line for quite some time. I amused G by tickling and kissing her. It wad so precious. She kept giggling & smiling back at me, as if to say, "I love you momma! Keep playing with me, it's so fun!" I just melt with each little giggle.
Wednesday's thorn: late bed time. To get to our current destination we have an 8 hour journey broken up by stopping at my in-law's home for the evening. Regardless of stopping, bed time was going to be late. Instead of the 6:15 pm bedtime she needed due to her last nap ending early, G got a 9:30 pm bedtime by the time all was said and done. You naysayers of 'sleep training' may assume she slept later, but you should know better from previous posts. She was up at 6:15 am. Tragic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Have a great day!