header

Monday, August 01, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

This week is kind of a non-typical week (just returning from a trip and also my mom is in town), but I hope to stick to this. This is my first week with an official meal plan & first time linking up to anything... I'm linking this at OrgJunkie.com. There are lots of menu plans here. Keep in mind, I typically cook regular size recipes but only 2 people eat them, so I have a lot of leftovers. Mom will be here this week, so we'll see how it goes with that.

Monday:
late Breakfast/early Lunch-eggs & biscuits & fruit
Dinner-homemade pizza & frozen veggies

Tuesday:
Breakfast-leftover biscuits/eggs/sausage
Lunch-leftover pizza & veggies
Dinner- chicken, fresh veggies, potatoes

Wednesday:
Breakfast-oatmeal & fruit & toast
Lunch-sandwiches & veggies
Dinner-enchiladas & re fried beans & salsa/chips

Thursday:
Breakfast-homemade muffins (my personal blueberry & banana recipe)
Lunch-leftovers
Dinner-possibly take-out or eat out with mom...if not, whatever we can find

Friday:
Breakfast-cereal & fruit
Lunch-sandwiches & veggies
Dinner- leftovers

Saturday:
Breakfast-waffles & fruit
Lunch-whatever we can find
Dinner- pasta & meatballs

Sunday:
Breakfast- biscuits & sausage & eggs
Lunch- leftovers
Dinner- pasta with meat sauce & veggies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Have a great day!