I think I will start a new tradition around Letters from Momma. On Saturdays I will post a song that is spinning around my head. First up, an oldie--but a goodie! The lovely Shania Twain. When my sister was here at the beginning of the week, I made her some cds for her drive back. She needed some country jams, as she was attending a rodeo later that evening. She had been in a 'no-country' zone for a while, but I, for one, am glad she's out of it. Now, I realize country music isn't for everyone, but I think all the ladies in the blogosphere can agree with this song!
this video is linked from youtube, and of course, I have no rights to it.
Thank the Lord above for a wonderful husband who is all of the below:
- When I'm ugly he still better love me
- Any man of mine'll say it fits just right, when last year's dress is just a little too tight
- And if I change my mind a million times, I wanna hear him say, I like it that way
- Any man of mine better disagree, when I say another woman's lookin' better than me
- When I cook him dinner and I burn it black, he better say, mmmm, I like it like that