header

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Sunday: sweat, hops, sleep!

Dear G,

Thank you for sleeping through the night last night!! Momma would feel a little more refreshed if she had gone to sleep before 11 pm, but Daddy and I watched a great movie--Adjustment Bureau (highly recommend it).

Love ,
momma!

Today I am doing a lot of blog hopping to check out all the great blogs around the web, and hope to find myself some new followers.

Also, I wanted to give my readers and any new blog viewers my great workout from yesterday. I.am.so.worn.out!

1. Core Work -
20 ball crunches (3-2-1 cadence, down for 3, hold for 2, up for 1)
20 straight arm to opposite leg V-ups (3-2-1 cadence)
the pilates 100 at advanced modification
20 side T planks with thru arm curl
[repeat all of this 2 times]

2. Functional Training -
20 step-up to balance with overhead shoulder press (5 lb. weights each arm, medium box--this is HARD for short legged me)
10 BOSU push-ups
20 Bent Lat pull backs (10 lbs)
15 Bent Tricep extensions (5 lb)
20 on the ball reverse fly's (2.5 lbs each arm) (lay with your belly on the balance ball, body at a 45 degree angle with your feet against the bottom of a wall, raise your arms out to a T and lower back down)
[repeat all of this 2 times]

3. Cardio -
20 minutes of interval run
jog at 6.0 for 1.5 minutes then run at 8.0 for 1 minute (last 30 seconds sprint at 10.0)
5 minutes cool down

4. Stretch

4 comments:

  1. That is a great workout! Thanks for sharing it with all of us. I am visiting today from the Relax and Surf blog hop. It is nice to "meet" you. I hope you have a great week.

    Blessings,
    LaVonne @ Long Wait For Isabella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is an amazing workout! I wish I had the time to workout again. I could really use it!

    Newest follower from the Relax and Surf hop. Hope you will stop by as well.

    Liz @ Http://allinonemom.co

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like it was a very intense workout! I need motivation like that. Thank you for stopping by my blog and for your lovely comment. I'm here to follow you back. Looking forward to reading more from you.. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That is a serious workout regimen! I just started my pilates again and am so out of shape..argh.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! Have a great day!