header

Monday, February 13, 2012

Menu Plan Monday


Well, I don't know if it's quite yet official, but I can't hold it in any more. We are moving to half way across the country. Next week I am going to my parents while my husband is out of town on business, so I won't be having a meal plan then. The following week we are probably moving (wowzers, huh?), so I don't think I'll be meal planning then either. Welcome to "use up everything in the freezer & fridge so it doesn't have to be thrown out" week.

Monday: Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole (left over ingredients from last week)
Tuesday: leftovers
Wednesday: Cheese & Asparagus Stuffed Pork Loin Roast, sweet potatoes, frozen veggies, bread
Thursday: leftovers
Friday: Buffet of random food
Saturday: Dinner out, using a groupon we need to use before moving
Sunday: at my parents

Thanks for checking out our weak meal plan ;-)
Check out the others on OrgJunkie.com

2 comments:

  1. I am going to have to try this Chicken Cordon Bleu casserole sometime. Every time you post about it it sounds so yummy! Congrats on the move. Where will y'all be headed?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope all goes well with the move, I'm very anxious to hear more!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! Have a great day!