header

Monday, September 12, 2011

Menu Plan Monday


Thanks for checking out what my husband and I will be eating this week! While you're here, check out my recent post about the art of my meal planning.

Last week's menu ended up getting altered a bit, as a local store had the 'good' bratwursts on sale for $2.39 for a 5 pack! We had that 3 meals, yummy end of summer. So that pushed back my casserole, so that's reappearing this week.

Monday: Easy-Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole
Brown Rice, Chicken, Broccoli, Velveeta, Crm of Chkn soup, Milk
Tuesday: Leftovers
Wednesday: Goulash - or what my husband considers goulash. He's been asking for it for weeks; it's just homemade pasta sauce, ground beef, & macaroni noodles.
Thursday: Leftovers
Friday: Chicken Burritos & homemade refried beans & rice
Saturday: Rotel and other assorted football delectables
Sunday: Leftovers

This post is linked up at OrgJunkie's Menu Plan Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Have a great day!