header

Monday, January 02, 2012

Menu Plan Monday


I did not have meal plan last week. I wouldn't say I was "stressed out" about cooking, but I was far from organized in the kitchen. We got back into town Tuesday afternoon and scrounged around. Wednesday I made chicken pasta. Thursday we ordered pizza (first time in probably a year). On Friday evening, friends came over for an impromptu dinner (I wasn't sure what I was serving until that morning--my mom's rigatoni recipe). Then, Saturday we went to my husband's cousins for finger foods on NYE. We ate leftovers last night.

It's time to get back into the swing of things, including having a menu for the week.

my chicken & dumplings are an art
Monday: homemade Chicken & Dumplings, I use a secret personal recipe. It's kinda similar to the instructions on this blog, but not really.
Tuesday: Leftovers
Wednesday: Crab Salad & Crackers, veggies & dip
Thursday: Leftovers
Friday: Taco Macaroni Skillet
Saturday: meat, potatoes, carrots
Sunday: Homemade Pizzas (our Sunday night shows return!)

Thanks for joining me for OrgJunkie's Menu Plan Monday!

2 comments:

  1. The chicken and dumplings look good! I have a secret recipe too that was passed down from my grandma! My absolute favorite food :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! I love making a weekly menu as well. Helps us keep on track with budget AND to use more out of our pantry.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! Have a great day!