header

Monday, January 23, 2012

Menu Plan Monday


This week's meal plan is really simple. I made a HUGE thing of chili on Sunday and I'm thinking it will last almost all week. Soooo... pretty boring around our house, after an exciting weekend. We did his birthday dinner on Friday night with his cousin. Saturday, my husband and I took the baby to the boat show. We had planned to get take out Red Lobster on the way home, but then decided we'd rather just go out to eat since G was behaving so well. The wait at the restaurant was 45 minutes at 5:30 pm!! we were not about to wait that long and chance ruining her good mood. We opted for Carrabbas (it's like Macaroni Grill, if you've never heard of it). It was soooo good! We both had one of the specials: Champagne Shrimp & Scallops with a salad. I got peach sangria, and my husband had two winter lagers. Baby G got munchies, peas and bread. We had such a good time! I wish we could do it more often (but then it wouldn't mean as much when we do go out).
Anyhoo, here's our lame-o meal plan:

source: McCormicks
Monday: left over chili, salad
Tuesday: chili dogs, corn
Wednesday: chili mac
Thursday: pork chops, baked beans, & sweet potatoes
Friday: hot dogs, left over beans
Saturday: leftovers or hot dogs
Sunday: Roast, carrots, potatoes

Thanks for checking out our meal plan, see more at OrgJunkie.com

2 comments:

  1. Looks fantastic! I need to start planning my meals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Macaroni Grill, but I haven't been to one in forever. We really need to sit down and plan out our menus more because I think that would curb wasted food and unhealthy eating.

    andrea_grupe at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! Have a great day!