--- 1 ---
I'll start with a prayer that is from yesterday's Small Steps for Catholic Moms page.
Don't let me look down, Lord, when I carry the cross you've chosen for me. Let me look up and whistle while I work!
---So HARD sometimes, but exactly what we need to do (especially me).
Check out my post this week, with all of the fun 11 month old things G does!
|just love her toothy grin!|
Silver lining: The worst part of our illness took place over night, so at least G was sleeping (and slept through the night).
Although, the next day was rough, as we were still feeling sick and sleep deprived. Thankfully, one of our friends brought us lots of Sprite, Gatorade, and 3 different kinds of crackers. God bless her! I'm back to my usual self, but my husband still gets bouts of "queasiness."
calculators and other tools.
Sure it's not as fun to do your taxes, knowing you won't get a big refund, but it's a much smarter financial move.
ps. we are getting $100 back! "Cutting it close," my husband said.
|some of the Tommee Tippee products|
- Londonware Etsy Shop (fleece diaper covers / leg warmers)
- Thirsties Duo Diaper
- Green Toys stacking cups
- Happy Baby organic baby/toddler food
- Tommee Tippee baby/toddler tableware
I'm so excited to offer five readers the opportunity to win great products in honor of baby G! I hope you'll come back to enter my giveaways :-)
Do you use cloth diapers or cloth wipes?
- Do you have any tips or tricks to share with moms considering cloth diapers?
- What kind of wipe solution do you use?
- What's your wash routine like?
- What is your favorite type/brand of diaper?
- Would you like to share a struggle or triumph you've had with nursing?
- What's the most interesting place you've nursed?
- How have you handled nursing in public?
- What advice would you give to a pregnant mom who is hoping to breastfeed?
Do you have any sleep training advice, or teething remedies to share?
Do you have another natural parenting topic you'd like to write about on Letters from Momma?
I'd love to have your thoughts on anything that fits in the above categories! If you are a blogger, your post on my blog would include a short bio and link to your site. Letters from Momma has 560+ followers. Your post would also be advertised on my social media sites. Please contact me if you are interested!
For more Quick Takes, visit Conversion Diary!