header

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

10 Day YOU Challenge, day 5


Today's personal blog is about 5 foods. I guess I should write about my favorite foods?

Ice Cream. My favorite Ice Cream is Blue Bell's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough. It.is.so.good. I almost die and go to Heaven with every bite. The vanilla ice cream is creamy, rich, and flavorful itself--then add dark chocolate flakes and pieces of cookie dough that taste fresh, and you have a seriously dangerous tub of dairy. I could never be vegan.






Soft pretzels & Spinach Cheese Dip...not from anywhere...only from Flat Branch Pub & Brewery in Columbia, Missouri. The pretzels are always perfectly cooked and the dip is like none other. Everyone that I've ever introduced to it is in love too. It's the first thing on their menu for a reason.

Oranges. I love oranges, in fact, I could eat an orange everyday (and sometimes go through phases when I do). Apparently my love of oranges started as a baby, when my dad would let me suck on his orange. I ate a million oranges while pregnant, so G will probably love them too.

Chicken & Dumplings. This is one of the first things I learned to make from scratch, and it's my favorite comfort food. I've only shared my recipe with one other person, so don't expect it to show up on here...sorry, I like to keep it secret ;-) Once you've had my chicken and dumplings, you can't go back.

Waffles. My favorite breakfast food is a big belgian waffle with some butter and syrup. Ohhh, I love them so much! Do I make them? Not really! My husband is the official waffle maker in our family. I do the pancakes and he does the waffles--we each specialize ;-) He does a great job and why mess with a good thing!




share the linky code on your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Have a great day!