header

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Dot Com

In case you missed the 'big' switch yesterday...

I am now officially


I'm really excited to own my own domain, as that's a big step in the direction of becoming a bigger and better 'mommy blog.' I hope this also enhances sponsorship opportunities and increases readership.

Why do I blog?

I write because I want to preserve memories of our family.
I write because I want other moms to know they are not going through things alone. We have sleep issues, feeding issues, diaper woes, and joyous happy times too!
I write because I want to share products that work for us.
I write because I want to share stories that I think are interesting, silly, or important.
I write because I want others to feel like they are a part of something...and that something is now lettersfrommommaDOTCOM

Hope you guys are excited for all that will come your way!

5 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment! Have a great day!