header

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Guest Post at the Cloth Diaper Whisperer

Today I have another guest post over at the Kelly's Closet blog, The Cloth Diaper Whisperer. I wrote about diaper sprayers and my first experience with swirl/dunking cloth diapers. Go check it out!

If you are visiting from the CDW blog, thanks for stopping by! I hope you decide to follow my blog through Google Friend Connect, Facebook, and/or Twitter. I'm expanding and have a big announcement coming later this week. I also host giveaways, with intentions to do more fluff reviews, too!

Please feel free to contact me with any comments or suggestions!

I'd also appreciate if you could leave a comment with your favorite cloth diaper, as I'm always looking to expand my experience and knowledge!

1 comment:

  1. I love my daughters Fuzzibunz. She is in size mediums and due to her small size she is still in them at size three on smaller setting. We are trying to potty train so these will be our last but we LOVE them. Cloth diapered with our son and used velcro closures and covers, these are so much better. Also love our laundry bag for storing dirty ones and the diaper sprayer is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! Have a great day!