header

Monday, October 17, 2011

Menu Plan Monday


I bet you all were really sad when I didn't post a meal plan last week. I was just thrown off by being out of town for the wedding / not going to the grocery store...so I just made do for most of the week. We didn't really have anything exciting.

Here's what my family will be eating this week:

Monday: yummy Loaded Baked Potato Soup, salad
Tuesday: we are taking dinner to our friends' house. I am making Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole, bread, and dessert, they are providing salad
Wednesday: leftovers
Thursday: we are going out with some friends to a local pub
Friday: homemade pizza or pasta, salad
Saturday: we are out of town at some friends' house, and I'm hoping she'll make us yummy dinner!
Sunday: leftovers

Source: Kraft Foods
This week's dessert: Nutter Butter Balls --like Oreo Balls, only made with Nutter Butters!

Post linked to OrgJunkie's Menu Plan Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Have a great day!