header

Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Popsicle Collage: Wordless on Wednesday

I got the idea to do a collage of all the funny pictures related to G's first popsicle from a friend who did one of her son's 6 month picture out takes. I took the pictures with my phone, so the quality isn't fantastic.

This was a 100% fruit blueberry popsicle and she LOVED it. I wasn't planning to give it to her--it was for me! But she looked so interested, and it's got no added sugar or anything, so I let her have half of it before I confiscated it for myself. At first, she didn't know what to do because it was so cold and solid, but turned to liquid. Imagine being a baby who hasn't ever experienced something like that before...such fun! She was kind of sad when I took it to eat the rest, she kept grabbing after it--mean momma! ;-)

2 comments:

  1. aww such a cutie! Great pictures

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, how cute. I love her expressions as she gets used to (or tries to) the new sensations and experience.

    If you have the chance, I invite you over to Tots and Me to link up
    http://totsandme.blogspot.com/2011/10/wordless-wednesday-october-5-2011.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! Have a great day!