header

Sunday, October 02, 2011

Sunday Five - Gratitude post

I have many things to be thankful for this Sunday--and always! I wanted to share some of them, because I have been known to be a bit mope-y here sometimes. God is SO good and He deserves all of the praise. Does the Sunday 5 - Gratitude exist somewhere already? If not, I'm creating one!

1. The weather has been absolutely beautiful this weekend. Yesterday we took G to the local arboretum. She rode on daddy's back and enjoyed looking at all of the new plants and trees. We were there at a good time, too, because the city orchastra was putting on a free concert. We listened to that for a while and she behaved wonderfully.

2. My husband is an amazing man. We have a clean bathroom and I didn't have to lift a finger! I love that he does that for me. He also gave me a fantastic back massage and helped out so much this weekend. Also, see number 5 below...I'm so grateful he is allowing me the night off tomorrow! Love him <3

3. We are going on a fun date this afternoon. Our new gym membership includes a rock climbing wall--it's actually many walls with lots of different path options. G will play at the childcare facility while we hang out alone :-)

4. G behaved great while we were greeters this morning before mass. She rode on daddy's back again while we passed out the Liturgy Guides and said good morning to fellow parishioners. She was a super wiggle worm during church, but nothing we couldn't handle. Win-Win.

5. I have a ladies night planned tomorrow with my husband's cousin's wife. It's the first time since becoming a momma that I have gotten out of the house to meet up with another lady! It's also the first time my husband has done bedtime by himself. Good luck to him on that one! We are doing ladies' night at the Melting Pot (a fondue place). It comes with salad, cheese fondue, and chocolate fondue. I'm so excited!!


Feel like sharing your gratitudes? Blog about 5 things you are thankful for this Sunday and link your post back here! I'd appreciate if you linked to my post too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Have a great day!